Tuesday, November 29, 2011

New Project

I'm deeply involved in a new project and watching my positions closely and thus my posting has been irregular.

I'm hesitant to divulge too much about what I'm working on but if I can get it done it will be an incredible success. I am attempting to master something that normally takes a college degree and doing so in relatively short period of time. It's also very likely I will use this blog as a jumping point if I can get this off the ground so definitely stay tuned.

Not much has changed since my last post at least from a perspective of how I'm positioned in the markets and I don't see much changing. The only thing I'm really looking at is my FIO exposure which has rebounded from being down as much as -100k on that position to -32k. At this point I feel comfortable with everything else. The things I like about FIO is that with the expansion of technology it is positioned well (as a company) and it is run by an absolute tech guru/genius. I also like that it is almost under the radar in that most hedge funds aren't in it yet. The main concern I have is that when the financial tide goes out all ships go out with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment